FEATURE OF THE MONTH:
Hello Community Members and Friends,
We are soliciting nominations for appointment to the Public Authority Advisory Board (PAAB), the advisory body to the Public Authority for In-Home Supportive Services in Alameda County.
Current Advisory Board members are listed on the Public Authority’s Web site at www.ac-pa4ihss.org.Read More
- February 21, 2017: Grupo de Apoyo en Espanol para Personas con Discapacidades
- February 23, 2017: ILS/Life Skills & Benefits Workshop
- February 23, 2017: Disability Action Network (DAN) Disability Action Network (DAN)is an open, welcoming group for people with disabilities who want to work together for better health care, access, housing and other changes in the local community and in CA. When: 4th Th
Community Resources for Independent Living (CRIL) is a peer-based disability resource organization that advocates and provides resources for people with disabilities to improve lives and make communities fully accessible. CRIL offers independent living services at no charge to persons with disabilities living in southern and eastern Alameda County. In order to become a CRIL consumer, an individual must have a disability or functional limitation and be able to benefit from independent living services. Everyone is welcome regardless of race, ethnicity, the nature of the disability or limitation, age, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, immigration status, health condition or any other characteristics.
CRIL is also a resource for disability awareness education and training, advocacy and technical advice.
Tri-Valley Satellite Office
3311 Pacific Ave • Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 371-1531 / (925) 371-1533 TTY
(925) 373-5034 Fax
Main Hayward Office
439 'A' Street, • Hayward, CA 94541
(510) 881-5743 / (510) 881-0218 TTY
(510) 881-1593 Fax
Tri-Cities Satellite Office
39155 Liberty Street, Suite A100 • Fremont, CA 94538