We have a full calendar of events with CRIL for 2018. We make it our goal to reach out to the community for local issues, as well as statewide concerns. If you have a suggestion for events to add on our calendar, please contact us.
- Housing Search Workshop - Hayward office 4
- Grupo de Apoyo en Espanol para Personas con Discapacidades 5
- Disability Capitol Action Day: Sacramento 7
- Housing Search Workshop - Hayward office 11
- Grupo de Apoyo en Espanol para Personas con Discapacidades 12
- Housing Search Workshop - Hayward office 18
- Grupo de Apoyo en Espanol para Personas con Discapacidades 19
- CRIL closed 9:00 -12:30 today for a meeting 20
Upcoming EventsApril 25, 2019: Disability Capitol Action Day (DCAD) December 14, 2018: Lawyer at CRIL December 19, 2018: CRIL closed 9:00 -12:30 today for a meeting December 19, 2018: DANY Meeting - Hayward office December 24, 2018:
Disability Action Network for Youth (DANY)- meeting
▸ June 27, 2018
Join with other youth & young adults with disabilities to share ideas & plans for addressing civil & social justice issues in Alameda County!
DANY members are also involved in mentoring middle & high school students & teaching them about disability history education & the FAIR Act. Lots of great social opportunities as well!
When: 4th Wednesday of every month
Where: CRIL-Hayward: 439 A Street, Hayward
Time: 5 – 6:30 pm
Contact Jamie for more info: 510-881-5743 x21