We have a full calendar of events with CRIL for 2019. We make it our goal to reach out to the community for local issues, as well as statewide concerns. If you have a suggestion for events to add on our calendar, please contact us.
- Housing Search Workshop - Hayward Office 5
- General Election 7AM - 8PM - MAKE THE DISABILITY VOTE COUNT 6
- Housing Search Workshop - Hayward Office 19
- Housing Search Workshop - Fremont 20
- CRIL closed 9:00 -12:30 today for a meeting 21
- CRIL CLOSED - Thanksgiving 22
- CRIL CLOSED - Thanksgiving Holiday 23
Upcoming EventsApril 25, 2019: Disability Capitol Action Day (DCAD)
DANY Meeting - Hayward office
▸ November 28, 2018
Disability Action Network for Youth (DANY) - meeting
Join with other youth & young adults with disabilities to share ideas & plans for addressing civil & social justice issues in Alameda County!
DANY members are also involved in mentoring middle & high school students & teaching them about disability history education & the FAIR Act. Lots of great social opportunities as well!
When: 4th Wednesday of every month
Where: CRIL-Hayward: 439 A Street, Hayward
Time: 5 - 7 pm
Contact Jamie for more info: 510-881-5743 x21