We have a full calendar of events with CRIL for 2018. We make it our goal to reach out to the community for local issues, as well as statewide concerns. If you have a suggestion for events to add on our calendar, please contact us.
- Housing Search Workshop - Hayward office 8
- Grupo de Apoyo en Espanol para Personas con Discapacidades 9
- MLK DAY - CRIL Closed 15
- Grupo de Apoyo en Espanol para Personas con Discapacidades 16
- Housing Search Workshop - Hayward office 22
- Grupo de Apoyo en Espanol para Personas con Discapacidades 23
- Disability Action Network for Youth (DANY)- meeting 24
Upcoming EventsApril 25, 2019: Disability Capitol Action Day (DCAD) December 14, 2018: Lawyer at CRIL December 19, 2018: CRIL closed 9:00 -12:30 today for a meeting December 19, 2018: DANY Meeting - Hayward office December 24, 2018:
Grupo de Apoyo en Espanol para Personas con Discapacidades
▸ January 23, 2018
Para mas informacion favor de dejar mensaje a Irma Quinones @ Info@crilhayward.org
Se reune semanalmente los martes a las 10:30 AM
Join Irma Quinones, a PEERS-trained wellness counselor and longtime CRIL volunteer, on Tuesday mornings from 10 to 12:30 at CRIL's main office in Hayward for peer-led discussions and strategies in wellness and mental health recovery.
This is a bilingual Spanish-English support group for people with disabilities or family members who have a loved one with a disability. Most discussions are in Spanish.